May 2 at the Mudville Sports Complex in Herkimer in conjunction with the 40th annual James "Ace" Morabito Invitational.
Those being honored are:
• Tammy Wray, Somers shortstop (2006- 10), a Class A player of the year who went on to play at Louisiana State University.
• Lisa Buckley, Pelham catcher (1987- 91), a five time all-Section 1 selection with a career .677 batting average.
• Katie O'Flynn, Pearl River pitcher (2008-11), A three-time all-state pick and the pitcher for the Pirates' 2010 NYSPHSAA Class A title team.
• Mary Beth Dombrowski, Bethlehem shortstop, a 2011 state player of the year in Class AA and three-time all-state pick.
• Carol Welch, East Syracuse-Minoa catcher, a four-time all-league selection in the late 1980s.
• Margaret Yerdon, Sandy Creek pitcher/infielder, appeared in the NYSPHSAA semifinals three times and made first-team all-state three times in the mid 1990s.
• Mike McCrobie, Oswego coach, compiled a 431-214 career record from 1989 to 2017 and captured three Section 3 championships.
• Peg Bush, Deposit, 1986-88, a career .431 hitter with a .970 fielding percentage.
• Amy Vredenburgh, Chenango Forks catcher, a .462 hitter as a senior who surrendered no stolen bases over her final two seasons in 1989-90.
• Quincy Lewis, Corning pitcher, a five-year starter with a 63-15 record, 0.93 ERA and 533 strikeouts in 583 innings.
• Julia DiMartino, Northstar Christian and Brockport pitcher (2010-14), the state Class AA player of the year as a senior after finishing with 1,079 strikeouts career strikeouts, a 0.42 ERA and .437 batting average.
• Gerry Gentner, Williamsville South coach (1997-2011), a three-time state champion with eight sectional titles and a 259-65 record.
• Caitlin Attfield, Niagara-Wheatfield shortstop, a five-year starter with 248 hits and 128 stolen bases before heading to the University of Alabama-Birmingham in 2012.
• Dave Miller, Smithtown West coach, a 507-game winner whose teams won 11 sectional titles in 38 seasons.
• Donna Thompson, Smithtown East, a 420 career hitter with 100 runs batted in before moving on to the University of Virginia in 1988.
• Melissa Byrne, Connetquot pitcher (1990-1993), a three-time all-state pick with a 21-5 mark over the final two seasons.
• Diana Consolmagno, St. Joseph by the Sea infielder (1997-2000), a three-time all-state selection with a .471 career batting average.
Football: Week 1 got underway Tuesday as Penfield downed Rochester Edison 44-0. You can see the rest of the Week 1 schedule here.